Complaint on Thonder01

Admin: Thonder01
Steam ID: 76561198162547826 / STEAM_0:0:101141049
Complaint reason:
I just had to register here, because I wanted to ask if you guys really tolerate RACISM JOKES in your Servers? Because according to the VIP named: Thonder01 it's allowed to make racism JOKES.

A guy in your Retake Server insulted me and my friend, afterwards he checked our Faceit and saw we're from Iraq and said stuff like "how are you guys alive", "where are the bombs?" "YOU guys should be bombed", " YOU should be dead irl" etc. He talked alot of shit about the people who live there, I mean I'm not from Iraq to make that clear, but I don't accept the fact that it's okay for your VIP guy to make jokes like these, instead of taking any action he kept entertaining this guy by laughing about his words, cause apparently "he was only joking" I even typed in the Server why he's not getting kicked, answer: i know he's joking. Joke or not you shouldn't tolerate that.
The rules clearly say: "It is strictly forbidden to express any racism, nazi to other players." So tell me how is it allowed to make jokes about that? Thonder didn't take any action but threaten me to stop changing my clan tag or I will get kicked, lol. I couldn't find ANYTHING in the rules btw that says I'm not allowed to change my clantags constantly. I asked him to show me, he didn't and kicked me after some minutes.

Pay to win Server.

Re: Complaint on Thonder01

First of all I didn't kick you but the server did because of reservation slot :D Yes, he was insulting you but so you did it. That's why i let it be or i had to kick/muted both of you. The clantag is spamming constantly and it's annoying af. And yes he was just joking, there are so many people making laugh of me that I'm asian and that i have small penis etc. Have i kicked them? The answer is no because i know that they are just joking. I'm not saying that being racist is cool but in that case i knew that he is just trolling you because u insulted him as well that he is fat and ugly. It would be unfair if I only him when you insulted him too.

Have a nice day :)

Thonder1
S přáním hezkého dne

RTK HLSA Thonder1

Re: Complaint on Thonder01

Other people don't have to accept racism jokes just because YOU are fine with it.
Is he my friend that I have to be fine with it? No.
Why is there even such a rule, when it's fine to make such jokes? I mean that makes no sense and you know that you are not right about it.
If you're fine with people make asian jokes about you, then do it, but not on a server that says it's not allowed?

Just to make it clear, I didn't even care about the things he called me such as " bitch, insulted me for my gender and such"
But you're defending him? Aha, he gave my position out to the enemy AS he was IN MY TEAM. Very fun ya?
Also he didn't even stop, he kept insulting me and tryna talk to me allthough I MUTED HIM so you wanna tell me, it wouldnt be fair to take an action?

Anyway like I said the only thing I care about is, that you tolerate racism! The rules clearly say something other. But from what I can see, you didn't even get the point.

I didn't even bother to mention it. I called him "ugly and fat BACK" as he started triggering me, so this is fair from my side to call him that as you didn't do anything against it. :)
But yeah, this is a reason to check my and my friends faceit and go racist and keep insulting me? Ah alright. I think you don't rly know what you're saying. gl with your pay to win community site, won't ever join again. ty bye.